Saturday, September 12, 2009

the farewell~~~

finally i hav time to sit down and blog....
ever since i reach newcastle..
it's all hectic and bz and tiring...T.t

i wont start up by bloggin my life in newcastle...
probably later...
i'll start up with the FAREWELL!!!!!!!

i mean..it's not any proper farewell or anything...
jus a few good friends hang out together...
and hav a good chit chatting time...


*PHOTOS TELL THE STORY*

1. crazy gang

went for bsb....^^







shirley~~~~~~


liam and meow meow.....
meow look funny here....hehe


pat!!!!!!!!


then it's my sunday kaki chilled out at my place...^^




my miss my fee fee~~~~~T.T




then it's the remaining crazy gang's guy gather at my place..
we play SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omg..
i miss snap...T.T
who can post laju 2 set of poker to me????
i really wanna play it....T>T

loser of the day>>>>>.CHU HANG


he got a price to pay~~~~
STRIP DANCE~~~~~
lol
it was funnyyyyy....

chilled out at the mamak.....^^
liam bought my favourite passion fruit for me...^^
thankssss alottttttt
and for the facial products frm shirley...
and oso the key chain frm the 2 couples....

i miss this funny sweet couple.....T.T


the ROTI TISSUEEEEEE


*i miss my fren alot already!!!!*




2. the BEST BEST friend of my life


yes...it's the 2 of them...
ms. ABI and SHENG SHENG!!!!!!
miss chit chatting with both of them....

abi... hopefully ur diet session works out...lol
come back tat time slim slim...then i can ajak u go tong sui again...kkeke

and sheng sheng....u ah....faster end ur 和尚 life la.. so sien wan la...
so long oso didnt see u got girlfriend.....=.=
lol... wan me bring back some 'ang moh' girls for u???
LOLLLL



3. my DEARRRRRRRR

he knew i was craving for bak kut teh be4 i left...
he purposely bring me there early in the morning.....T.T
so sweet lehhhhhh
cos he nvr wakes up in the MORNING!!!!
lol


him......^^


the very old style bak kut teh with kettle.....hehe




I MISS BAK KUT TEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T.T


han dear's family chef auntie zhen purposely cook this for me...
as a farewell gift...
and also the sweet and sour pork...
thank you 珍姐!!!!!
appreciate it alottt.....i'll miss her cooking alot...T.t
and asam laksa....
and nasi lemak...
and my ktz peanut paste....
and my honeydew lou......
and auntie zhen's chicken chop.....T.T
and roti tissue....
and indo mee goreng......



4. the HAIR CUT
and i went for a hair cut be4 i went off....^^
my long long hair GONE~~~~~~
but i like my new hair style...
thanks to ah wing my hairstylish....
he was so excited to see me becos he wanna cut my hair into a BOY CUT...
=.=
no thank ah wing...maybe next time.... im not prepare for boycut yet...lol


before


after....^^
dont say no difference....
it's WHOLE LOT of difference..
i loss alot of hairrrrrr already........
cut till ah wing 'hand soft' d.....lol




5. THE DAY!!!!!

not much photo on this day...
we were bz chatting and everything.....T.t
miss my mummy and brothers....
and my baby nephew...and my talkative sis-in-law....
home is always merrier and crowded...T.T
but it's good to experience the staying alone thing...
now i know my mum and my maid is very 'san fu'......









tat's all for this post i guess....
will be update soon....^^


is missing everyone in malaysia....T.T

and..

i miss u DEARRRR~~~~


PEACE

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

at last u posted something..
hahaha....
post more..^^
miss u LOTSSSS here too...T.T..
no more tong sui without u...T.T..

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio