Thursday, October 1, 2009

im really LUCKY!!!

tonight..
i found out tat im really lucky...
to hav all my good friends...
real good friends and my boyfriend..^^

to my han dear..
thx for bringing coffee back to visit my mummy....
and all the chit-chat with my brothers....
thx dearrrr..
muacksss


to abi, liam, shirly...
thx babes...
liam for making the mooncakes for my mum..
and thx abi dear for bringing them to my mum...^^


and meow dear....
who willing to spend RM2 for every text message...
lol
alt she send to a wrong number and couldnt send out..LOLL
blur cat...


THX....>.<
im really touched....
really thx for all the efforts u guys made...

I LOVE YOU ALL.....


MWAH!!!!!!!!!!



PEACE

1 comments:

蓝·天 said...

hahaha...blur whale..
we'll be sending the moon cake together gather...^^
hahahaha...miss coffee..T.T...

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio