Thursday, April 8, 2010

crystal clear

when things become crystal clear,
u'll either see the awry side of it or the sound side of it...
and i'm not sure which side im in for now,
but i think either of it would do me good...

i wouldnt say im those decent type of gal....
i'm bitchy at times, mean at times,
but
come to think of it,
i really glad that i dont hate u nor i despise u...
somehow i realise
u're jus another me few yrs back
and i'm really grateful where that 'one particular person' nvr hated me,
the goodness in her the courage in her and the blessing from her *u know who u are*
i appreciate it up till now..
and u're actually right,
im way far from weak but smarter and stronger....
maybe this would do u some good too
-for u, wzy-


as for u,
u who taught me how to love,
thanks for everything...
u'll always be my family.....^^
(be a better man)


as for me....
i guess i'll be facing alot of bombing and straggling
and nagging from my fellow lui yansssssss after this......
lol
but....
this is me....^^
i know u guys cant help but jus to love me...
me love u toooooo...mwahhhhh
dont kill me.......esp ah leong and ah heong or the cat...^^

and not to forget....

u're the CHEESE to my MACARONI......hahahaha



PEACE

2 comments:

- said...

got it! ^^

Da'Meow said...

I feel like.. want to.. $^&*#%^)Q#*$%!)$!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio