Tuesday, May 4, 2010

missing them

due to the procrastination i'd watched a movie...
(how do i even allow myself to do tat??? =.=)
but anyway, i did not regret that.....
cos it's a good movie,
despite the fact that i'd been holding tissues throughout the movie...
*to wipe my tearsss* T.T


yup, it's 'HACHI: A dog's tale',
in fact, this is a real story which happened in Japan during the 1920s.

it hit me so hard,
till the extend my heart actually aches...
the fact that i left my dogs just like tat and they must've been
feeling sad for awhile, or maybe more, thinking that y am i still not back...
but im glad that they're now well-taken care of...
missing them badly....
it hit me so hard,
knwing that it's a fact that they'll leave me some day, for good...

am missing u both,
u might not remember me *i think*,
or maybe u'd found someone that u'll love more than me,
but u both re always my babies.......=)


snowyyyy~~~~~
she lik to look into the mirror...LOLLL

my pretty fee fee~~~~
^^


LOVE,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio