Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy Birthday LiamLiam 之Sunny Boy 篇

To My Dearest Partner Gan-Yan-Liam

Nah Nah Nah, now u cannot accuse me for being 偏心..
Here i am, writing u a Birthday Post!!!
Okay, for people for dont know how this 'LIAM' look like,
this is him ----->


cute leh
Tag: Single and Available (for now, unless he kept smt from me)
For more details pls call +4478104202*6 =)

*back to topic*
LIAM~~~
Happy Birthday!!!
Hopefully from this yr onwards,
you can 要女得女,要錢有錢, 要開心有開心 =)
seriously this is the best wishes i can come out with...
oh ya, and PLS~~~~STAY HEALTHY!!!!!

u should really consider giving up the 'Clown' character,
why not try SUNNY BOY instead?? hahaha
dont waste ur 陽光般得笑容 *omg cant believe im saying this*
LOLOLLLL
once a year must 噁心 awhile
hehe
Stay Positive and Be Happy ya =)

and THANKs for being my Yum-Cha kaki all these years,
and not to forget, always kena dragged by me to Snowflakes =)
and listen to all my 'Sam-See' hahahahhahhaha

*HUGS*



From Your 'Dinosour' Partner

1 comments:

THE CLOWN said...

Oh my~~~

dearest partner Gan-Yan-Chin~~~

I love ur best birthday wishes~~of coz i will stay happy and no need to worry~~~

yeap I'm single...i din keep anything from u...no secret...LOL

well...its quite 恶心 when those words come from u...LOL (pls forgive me)

I'm waiting u to come back...i think everyone also got 'Sam See' d...miss the Snowflakes and Tutti Frutti time with u~~~and.....ROTI TISSUE...our 'yong mie' is back from his kampung d...LOL

thanks for the special bday post...and i also reply with a pretty long comment~~~hehehe

Thanks alot... *HUGS*
no kiss la...i juz play tennis, badminton, and jog...unlike ur handsome Bruce...go for Gym...my Tae Kwon Do black belt is long time ago...sure i will pengsan if he punch on me~~~LOL

ps: I love ur drawings~~~especially the smile face... =)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio