Saturday, May 14, 2011

Chill Pill ♥

Handed in 2 of my assignment yesterday..
and today i decided to give myself a rest...
take a chill pill =)
ofcourse, in Tee's Dictionary, Chill= Eat Shop Wandering Around ♥

Wandering Around =)


Waiting for my Lunch


Awesome mosome Tomato&Basil soup ♥


*heart* cheesecakeeee ♥♥♥


Shop a little, bought this floral little tube top from Jack Will♥
i like Jack Will =)


Damn i can feel Summer already hehehe
Cant wait to wear this to my Trips and Malaysia =)


Bought a little something for my house key as well ♥
cuteee~~~~


Happy time is over =(
now
Back to my last piece of Assignment....


Company Law-in-Progresss~~~~
what a drag!!!!

*off to my notes*


Have a Good Weekend Everyone =)


LOVE



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio