Sunday, January 1, 2012

-2012-


2011. 
Good things Bad things.
Several mistakes that i've done and regret it.
Whatever it is, i've learnt from it.
I've learnt to care-less and just be happy.
I've learnt to forgive and forget.


2012.
Resolutions or not. nahhh. 
I'll only have these few things that i wanna achieve.
#1. Pass my CLP
#2. Start Chambering
#3. Spend more time with my love ones. Frens Families and etc.
yes. only THREE =)


but before i end this post, 
a few special words for my special jimui LPY.
i know u might have bad times bad decisions at the end of 2011.
(i might not be there for u cos i was PISSED of u at certain point)
but.
no worries i'll still 十仆 you 
IF its within my level of reasonableness =)
give u the best of lucks~~
dont say i dont care abt u.
(i know u secretly says tat)


Great yr ahead Boys and Girls.

fighting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio