Wednesday, April 11, 2012

-Lesson Learnt-

A lesson learnt on Monday.
Sometimes, being ALL-ALONE ain't always good.
Sometimes, it represents an equation to IGNORANCE. 
Well this week i discovered that i've make a huge mistake that almost cause me big time.
Being ignorant, reckless and careless, 
I 'almost' ended up finding my FUTURE+CAREER down at the longkang.
Once again,
thanks for giving me another opportunity. THANK GOD!
thanks CHIEN too for informing me all the info =)
GOD, please stand by me one more time. Please let my transcripts reach the Bar Council in time.
*pray hard*

For a minute there when i thought i wasnt gotta make it this year,
I was about to proceed to my back up plan calmly. *surprisingly*
It dawn to me that Everything happens for a reason. 
If it does happens maybe GOD wants me to find my path via another routine.

Whatever it is. i'll accept the task gratefully.
For now, I'll work hard for this precious 'extra-opportunity' given.

It's okay if u make mistakes,
whats most important is u learn frm it.
*ofcourse if u dont make one is the BEST lar!*

我知錯了!!!
=(
HUGE LESSON LEARNT!!!!


-fighting-


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio