Monday, September 19, 2011

Chillax Week ♥


Over the week, i have...


Finally completed my dissertation and posted it back to NCL.
Hopefully this would be THE last coursework in my life and
bid farewell to LLM =)


Finally got my haircut and back to Bang Bang girl
like wat Raychelle says. hahaha


Sent him away T.T
he'd worked well for my family ♥

celebrated Lou Dao's 25th Birthday haha
if im not mistaken, this is the first time im celebrating his bday
hahaha


Spend time with my Jimui~~~~!!!!
Sneak her into the Gym too LOL


had dinner with my bunch of frens
and LAMMI time again ♥


Finally bought my new pair of shades after looking around for so long.
wanted a rayban, but ended up getting smt else which suits me better.
not classic but unique *wink*
hopefully it will stick with me for more than awhile =)

New week began
looking forward to it because i know---
great days ahead ♥♥♥


LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio