Wednesday, February 8, 2012

-CNY 2012-

Time flies and CNY has already come to an end =(.
Spent some really great times with my families and close frens.
However, speaking of lucks, need not mention that me being a dragon and 犯太歲, 
my luck jus cant get any worst this yr =(
(eg. losing money while gambling, losing games, fall sick, car got knocked, left things behind at trip)
*Funny thing is, i have nvr lose money during CNY gambling session for the past years, and 
i dont left things behind during trips im always careful hmmmpf!!!! *

Despite all that, my CNY celebration was quite a fruitful one *wink*
and this is how i spend my CNY>>>



REUNION DINNER @ MING PALACE 





 This yr we have an addition member to the family 
Mei Mei~~~


CNY Day 1   FAMILY GATHERING

CNY decor CHECK! 

Cookies and snacks CHECK! 

 LouSang CHECK!



 Steamboat dinner CHECK!



CNY Day 2   TEMPLE TIME






 CNY Day 4   JIMUI TIME & FAMILY DINNER



 Just love spending time with my favourites 






 Drive up to Genting middle of the night hehe
so now wat? gang motto--- ki siao as much as we can when we're still young??
@.@



CNY Day 6-- OUR GANG's ANNUAL 團拜 =)

at abi's place 


 HongHan's Place

LouSang at my place =)

 Seafood Dinner @ Ampang 

 Drinking and playing time @ Yuen's place 



CNY Day 9   UNLUCKY DAY

 My poor car got knocked from behind all thanks to the black Myvi 
infront of me stupidly slammed the brake out of sudden causing me brake immediately too 
and then BANG! the fella behind me couldnt stop in time and kiss my ass.
my apologies, my CAR's ass!




CNY Day 10   AUNTIE JANE'S BDAY =)

 Had a super awesome dinner
BUT
Bad luck didnt leave me jus like tat, as my allergies attacked during dinner
and it has to be DURING dinner where my eyes all swell up in jus a few mins time 
leaving me looking like this --- @.@
*trust me, i went to temple immediately after tat day*



 CNY Day 15    CHAP GOH MEH

Both my brothers are not at home for the day. 
 Me and my parents went out for dinner hehe
only the 3 of us + popo
*Nice Chit-Chatty time*
After dinner, abi jl and chian came and find me claiming that
they've bought smt FUN to play and its>>>

POP POP!

okay i must admit. i felt SWEAT at first. but it ended up quite fun hahahaha
i enjoy it. THANKS BABES!!!!!!
and 
DAMN!!!
i lose like dunno wat at game that we played tat night.
RULE>>>  person who get the smallest card gets punished
Me getting card number 2 >>>> COUNTLESS!!!
what are the odds wei!!!!!!


Anyway.
to think at the bright side, at least im still here blogging 沒穿沒爛.
not bad dy la hahahaha =))
Love my life and Grateful still 

2012 motto THINK POSITIVELY (since i dont have luck with me this yr)
Good days ahead Boys and Girls 

fighting!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio