Monday, February 27, 2012

-Tiny Change-

Been wanting a 'change' in my recent life.
Desperately need one.
But be4 i complete my CLP, i cant do anything abt it.
All i can do now is Wait and Do Well at the exam.
*sigh*
Since i cant do any changes to my life jus yet. 
i've decided to change my hairstyle abit.

Just like any other normal day,
i went for my usual haircut routine at wingwing's salon last fri.
however, what makes tat friday special is,
i decided to abandone my 'bangs'.
It was all random and spontaneous.
when i say i wanted to change my bangs, wing was quite surprise becos, 
after all, i've been carrying the 'bangs' for almost 5 yrs and
he thought i was gotta have my bangs for the rest of my life hahahahaha.

This is how i look like after quite awhile of blowing cutting and waxing.
Yes. my bangs are freakishly STUBBORN!!!
they jus refuse and wouldnt move to the side LOL.
All i need to do now is *according to wingtheawesomehairstylist*
blow everyday and wait till it grows longer =) 


                                      BEFORE                                                      AFTER
Just one tiny bit of changes and i look so different already @.@
Good change or not i dunno haha
but at least ShyBoy seems to like it =)

So people. from today onwards.
Say hi to my one-sided brow hahaha!

-Yearn for a change-

fighting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio