Friday, August 21, 2009

my previous weekend...

on my previous weekend...
i found out tat~~~~~~~~~~~

my darling ABILENE,
looks better in photo when she sees FOOD!!!!!!!!!!

heres some proof......LOL


with our favourite strawberry parfait..!!!
smiley eyes oso come out d.....LOL
*abi, when we go eat tat again???*


her favourite manhattan fist market....
smiley eyes appeared again!!!!!


this is last week....at manhanttan fish market again..lol
lets compare this>>>>>>>>

AND


THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
see the DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!

omgg.....
to all my crazy gang fellow,
i'll prove with to u guys on next outing....ON THE SPOT!!!
lol
anyway....
babe....u do look good!!!!!!
lol



on my previous weekend.......
me and han went to our favourite Croatia restaurant again!!!

'DUBROVNIK' time

we went there on every single occasion lately...
till the extend, han dear become the VIP there already...
*he wants me to emphasize the VIP* lol..


the funny VIP....
lol


YOU COMPLETE ME!!!!!
my favourite mocktail.....
gosh....im craving for it now...
i drank 2 cup of this on tat night....lol


these are the same old appetizer that we'll order
every single time....


the croatian bread.....^^
yummy


main course...
carbornara and meatballss...
the meatballs are gorgeous....
and we are the first client who tried tat
they gonna add it into their new menu...yuhuu..

and.......


the very special croatia coffee we tried on tat night...
Ben the manager offered us that...^^


this is how they cook their coffee......
cool!!!!


the coffee..
one small shot is more than enough..
it kept me awake all night...=.=


the beauty of the 'bitterness'....



US~~~~~~~~

this place made my day,
and ofcos the man who brought me there too.....^^
thank dear!!!!


till then

PEACE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio