Friday, November 12, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABALONE 之 you're the one 篇

to my dearest seafood twinny =)

it's november again~~~this is the month where both of us celebrate our big day and just like last year, i dont get to celebrate with u again =(
so i shall begin my once a year sentimental bday speech for u (start from now on la haha)

i know this yr is probably not ur best yr of life *probably worst* but we both know when the end of the year comes the year will start all over again after our BDAY *screw aging!!!!!!! buy more anti-aging products!!!!* new year new hope =)
let's embrace the coming christmas and coming new yr together.

i cant assure u what's gonna happen next or in the future,
but like i said, IM YOUR BIGGEST PRESENT,
*thankiuk thankiuk cant stop my fai-ness from coming out XD*
i'll always be by ur side jus like how u did to me =)

the other day i was checking out our crazy gang's photo in my phone,
i found out that, almost 80 percent of the pictures are you, ur faces is ALL OVER my phone =.=
then i realised,
u've always been the one who accompany me =)

u're the one who shops with me and the ONLY one who can stand my picky-ness =p
u're the one who always makan banyak with me together with meow
(tat's y we both put on weight together ahahahaha)
u're the one who always listen to me and laugh at my sillyness
u're the one who always support me even when my 'bitchyness' sets in
u're the one who will pat my head whenever something bad happen to me =)
u're the one who always own the same baju as mine haha
and alot more i believe hahaha

oh not to forget, u're the ONLY one who can simply enter my house and scare me in my room out of the sudden =.= LOLL

i shall wrap this up now or else it'll go on forever LOL
so, at this very last 5 minutes of 12/11/2010,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEARRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope the happiness be with you always
i wish the best of the BESTTT for you =)
*simply cos u deserve the best hehe*

love you as always
*lets celebrate our 10th anniversary next yr and 11th with meow hehe*

my favourite pic of urs

see.....i always take pretty picture of urrssss

our first trip togetherrr =)

ur 20th bday *we look....YOUNGGG*



BFF =)


from ur seafood twin that will always be 'bigger' than u...ALOTTT hahaaha

6 comments:

蓝·天 said...

Thanks BIG BIG BIG seafood friend...^^
love u SO SO SO SO SO SO SO much...^^

*oh not to forget, u're the ONLY one who can simply enter my house and scare me in my room out of the sudden =.= LOLL*

i din scare u ar...XD...hahaha...
i know u my my biggest present in life...^^
thanks for your love...
MUACKZZZZ....
give u a big big kiss n hug when u're back...promise...

Da'Meow said...

ME beh shong! Why abi's bday post is longer than mine! hmmph!

The Whale said...

cos i more free this time!!!
LOLLLLLL

THE CLOWN said...

i don even have a post...
Meow...
C la...wat 10 yrs...

- said...

lol, good one, this is so called FRIEND'S JEALOUSY! ahahaha.... luckily i owned some wordings from xj in some olden days! XD

The Whale said...

eh liammm
i always mention u in my blog one OKAY!!!!
not jus bdayyyyyyy!!!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio