Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME (Part 2)

Part 2 is all abt my BESTIES in Newcastle *wink*
thanks all of u for giving me the surprise party
especially PUIYEE and CARRERE!!!!

thanks for throwing the small party at Manor for me,
thanks PuiYee dear for ordering the cake, i really nvr seen a cake which come from a parcel be4 @.@
thanks Luiyan for going all the way to Morrison to get all the food and drinks
MWAHHHHHH
love u both to bitssssss =)

thanks bryan wilson for letting out the place to let us mess around
thanks bryan for tat 6 seconds of stripping show
hehe

thanks aiko sam and lan lan for all the awesome gift,
and gave me such a warm and merry bday in this snowy winter =)

*hugs and kisses*


they decorated the place *heart melteddd*




puiyee bought me 2 super nice cheesecake,
the latter one actually comes in a PARCEL!!!
and IM THE ONE WHO COLLECT IT and
without realising that ITS FOR ME!!!!!
*i almost ruined my own cake by slamming the box on the floor hahaha*
but leong puiyee, cannot blame me, blame tat sleepyhead carrere for not picking up the parcel,
and who on earth will know cake comes in a PARCEL!!!


i have PURPLE balloonssss hehe LOVE IT =)



love u bb hehe

omg look at bryan's constipated face hahahahhahha

love u both the mostt!!!!



POLOROIDS from sam hehe


not to forget,
thanks for bringing me to this super nice vintage restaurant for dinner
and yes, the restaurant name is>> 'AS U LIKE IT'
haha




THANKS AGAIN GUYS!!!!
u guys make me a very HAPPY GIRL *yes im still young i dont care*

XXXOXOXOXXO


-THE END- (of part 2)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio