Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me (Part 1)

Part 1 is all about you, YES, IT's YOU!!!
i know u're not a fan of 'PDA' but i'm still gonna write abt it,
dont care....XD kekekeke *evil laugh*

thanks for bringing me to a super awesome dinner =)
food was really really good
*lets go again next time hehe*


Dinner @ Baltic =)

















Thanks for getting me all theseee~~~

he gave me a toy which look alot like COFFEE!!!!!
wu wu so cuteeee
*misss coffee*

he gave me a bear =)
love this the mostt mwahhhhh

he also gave me a digital photo frama keychain =)


Thanks for everything bb,
love it alot and im really happy keke


us

shall stop the PDA now
mwahhhh
this would be my first love letter to u *i shy*

and

love me moree *wahahahhhahahha*


-THE END- (of part 1)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio