Monday, November 28, 2011

♥ Forever-21 (Part 3) ♥


Time flies~
It's THE time of the year again =)
I havent been celebrating my birthday in Malaysia for 2 yrs already.
This year,
no more romantic snowy white birthday,
instead i have a very warmth birthday celebration with my oldest bunch of friends =)
I cant be any happier.
Everything is perfect.
I'm one lucky girl *wink*


23.11.11 Pak-Toh celebration with ShyBoy
No romantic candle light dinner. No dressing up.
Instead we have~~~
FIGHTS with the crabbies crabbies!!!!!!
hehehehehe
Seriously. Who needs candle light dinner when u have crabbies like these~~~

ShyBoy brought me to this seafood place in Bangsar to have my favourite crabbies!!!
We found this place frm a blog, and we decided to try it.
These crabbies are sooo yummmy!!!
Having mantou with the creamy butter sauce is indeed HEAVEN~~
hehe
But we decided not to go back anymore cos this place is really expensive.
We can get similar yummy crabs at South Sea Subang Seafood with a cheaper price.
@.@
Anyway. its a pleasant experience. hehe

Yummy honeydew sago after meal is jus as satisfying as having a piece of western pudding dessert after meal =))))

Went for a movie @ Gardens after dinner.
We watched 'immortals'. #.#
Eventhough the movie suck big time, it didnt affect our mood hehe


Before heading home, ShyBoy surprise me with these gorgeous birthday pressie.
They are soooo prettyyyy. Love them to bits.
*ahem* since when u so good in choosing gift ah b??? hehe
Thanks b i'll wear them always
♥♥♥♥♥


24.11.11 Bday Dinner @ Shangri-la
Got a lovely surprise which came in the form of a parcel
first thing in the morning. haha

♥♥♥
ShyBoy sent me flowers and bearbear anonymously.
hehe i knew it was him once i saw the card attach to it.
*he asked my address the week be4 hahahahaha*

Went for another movie 'Puss in Boots' in the afternoon
it was not bad and funny~~~hehe
Before dinner, the girls came over and get dressed up together before heading out =)
Loveeeee dressing up with my jimuisss keke

My rather simple birthday look hehe
ShyBoy took nice pic of me recently and i'm super happy with it hehe

Camwhore with my girls~~~
and the party began thereafter!!!!!!
yuhuuuuuu

The foods =)
Lemon Garden really is by far the best buffet restaurnt i had.
They have good variety and quality of foods and the desserts were jus mouth-watering.
but.
Fat Ahhhh!!!! Lol

With my lovely jimuissss
love u girls to bits
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Manor 41 Boys

My Oldest jimuis and Kingston~

LouDao =)



A very special thanks to Mr Abalone aka ah Chian for this lovely cake.
It's the RED VELVET frm 'A Slice of Heaven'.
i love red recently.
even cake also i like it red LOL
u've really nailed it hehehe
the cake is seriously fresh and gooddd!!!
Love it.
THANKS PINGPING~~~ hehehe


Pressies

Lovely ring frm Mommy.
bit sad that she cant be there for my Birthday.
She went kembodia!!!!! wuwu =(
♥♥♥

Cute little bracelet frm JL Darl hehe
love the cute little apple on it *bite it*
♥♥♥

QiuQiu knew i love bows and ribbons.
She collects a collection out of it and gave them to me
*melts*
thanks babeee!!!! mwahhh
♥♥♥

not to forget the sexayyyy lingerie frm Abi and Py darl hehe
love it they fit me just nice hohoo
damn stalker la both of u know my size so well
*i shy*
♥♥♥
and also thanks bryan for the bodyshop body care set.
they smell so gooooooodddd til the extend i feel like eating them LOLL
*mango flavour somemore hehehe*


I really had a great time.
Thanks guys.
Im really lucky to have u guys as my closest friends


Last but not least,
alt u're not in the celebration,
alt u're not in these pics,
but my heart is with u all the time during celebration i swear.
U're not left out ♥
Meow dear, i know u're quite sad (actually me too) cos u couldnt make it to the celebration.
but nvm =)
We celebrate it in our coming PakToh SABAH trip kay???
Let's take more pics and post it here
Love ya~

My lovely partner LIAM is not there for the night too.
na na na dont say i forget u ahhhh
me.no.care. next year no more outstation on my bday LOLL
WHEREAS
For the 2 that are stil stuck in somewhere around the world,
CarrereChew and LouisaHeong,
me miss u both =(((


Next update coming up shall be my Birthday Trip to Singapore with Shyboy!!!
hehe
Cant wait for it~~
Counting down TWO freaking DAYS!!!
Stay Tuned Boys and Girls


from the luckiest girl in the world (I honestly think so) =)

Fighting!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know you are.
Love most! ♥♥♥

: )

蓝·天 said...

^^...yea..me too...^^
u are lovely dear...muackz...

THE CLOWN said...

Sorry my dear partner...
next year whoever dare to stop me from celebrate ur birthday...they will end up like a watermelon fall from KLCC top floor...LOL

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio