Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Lovely Weekend Outingsss =)

My beloved fellow boys and girls~
It's time to update my pretty-much-unemployed life again =)
Had a bz weekend, not to mention WE ALL have another 2 more days
to go thanks to Hari Raya Haji hehehe
*safe trip to bali abi darl*


1. Brunch with Meow
On a sunny thursday morning, meow and i decided to meet up after
im done with my work and had a little brunch session @ Pavilion hehe.
It was quite a short quickie catch up but at least,
I. get. to. drag. her. out. from. her. notes. and. see. her!!!


The cat-girl and my yummylicious ramen =)))


2. Friday Night- PLAN B
It was all random, and yes, that's us.
What it takes is just one simple blogpost of Ms. Qiu,
a comment of mine, a few whatsapps,
and there we are, 'happily' jamming all our ass-es up to Bangsar at 7pm to
have our AWESOME MOSOME dinner at PLAN B~~~



QiuQiu and her Smoked Salmon Sandwich.
the sandwich 發光 neh!!!! hahahaha

My choice of Spaghetti---POMODORO
nicest pomodoro i'd ever had seriously
LOVE IT!!!

Abi's choice of Spaghetti-- Spicy Crab Linguine
Super yummy as well, a little hint of lemon grass is jus perfect *screw allergies*
apparently, Abi's not happy with the bunch of coriander on top of the linguine
hahaha
me and qiu ate them all up though
coriander nice and good for health ahhhh!!!!!

Dessert time.
Macadamia brownie and macadamie cheesecake.
the brownie was heavenly awesome!!!!

Nachos~~~~

Love that night alot. Great meals, great companions, great catch-up.
this is what i call the beauty of simplicity.
I actually dont feel guilty at all after eating all those bad (as in fattening) food.
hahaha it all worthwhile~~~
so yea, screw fats and calories haha we need that sometimes =)

Let's do that again SOON ya Girlsssss
x0x0


3. Saturday Paktoh day
It's our once a week pak-toh day again.
Damn sad la we can only do it once a week =((
but it's always the best day of the week, the idea of meeting up after my class
and munch up all the good food then wandering around hehe
this week.
We. Had. MORGANFIELD'S!!!
the ribs there are truly to-die-for!!!
shy boy loves it hehehe


My sticky juicy half slab ribs~~~
i would eat one whole slab if my stomach capacity allows me to do so kaka

Shy boy and his full slab ribs on ribs.
He ate them all up!!!
*thumbs up*
scary capacity~~~

Bought a cute little earring~~~

Love u mwah
Cant wait for our trips~~~
Pretty much end our day after the eat eat and walk walk cos i have
next round to go~~~~ that is>>>>>>


4. Vincent's Bday and Wing's Lunar 'Close-down' Celebration
Celebrated vincent's belated birthday at overtime and soon after that,
Movida@Sunway Giza to celebrate Lunar Hair Studio's close-down.
Okay, just to be clear. we love that studio! we dont hate him!
i'll miss Lunar, after all, i had all my haircuts there for over the past 5 years.
=(
wing wing ah wing wing~~~why~~~!!!!!!!
(alt i know why la. still. WHY!!!!!!)
Vincent's bday~~~

Lunar's tauke/hairstylist WingWing Knocked-Out @ Movida haha
it was quite a night. tiring though hahaha



p/s I drove to class the next day i.e. TODAY not knowing that
today is actually Hari Raya Haji!!!! Seriously.Major.WTF.wrote.on.my.forehead!!!
Oh. i also had dim-sum earlier with william and the lunar gang hehe
Anyway, It really is a great weekend of mine.
How bout yours???
Good days ahead Boys and Girls hehe


fighting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahahahahahah! as usual, i couldn't see my eyes! @.@
but, love the weekends!!! TGIF!!!!! ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess, i will come out with more blog post. ngek ngek ngek!

btw, this meow, kurus lagi, study until so stress! cham!

The Whale said...

hehe but i love ur smiley eyes~~hen chan lan~~~ hahaha
eh yalor post more blogs, dunno y my blog list very quiet recently,
people tend to blog less. i got not much stuff to read nowadays hahaha

and yes, she super skinny now, stress plus her previous chinese medicine side effect. u ask her y she so stress on my bday la..haha she's coming out tat day oso kekekekeke

THE CLOWN said...

Hmmm...now oni I realize...i din take any photo with u eh~~~
well...i enjoyed my weekend too...
I think this is the weekend I really smile from my heart and feel relax. The feeling of over drank...really not good. yesterday I blur for whole day. ish~~~

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio