Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Special Day =)


Just done washing up and here i am, blogging about my weekend again =)
It's a long long day for me.
Time passes really quickly, and i've done sooo many things in just one day.

Woke up early morning at 7, washed up and went to class.
After 'memancing ikan' at the boring civil procedure class,
went to pavilion to choose small little gift for tonight.
And yes, today is a special day because>>>>
Im meeting shy boy's parents tonight for the first time.
*nervous*
And they said they gotta celebrate my birthday for me.
Major OMGG, nervous level hit the ceiling hahaha

picked up some nice dark choc frm Godiva + nice Spring rolls frm the loaf =)


went for mani as well to doll up my nails hehe
love my nails and especially the tiny little 3D bow ~~~
*heart*

soon after that, rushed home for gym to kill some fats be4 the dinner,
rushed home again frm gym and start dressing up~~~

Get Set.GOOOO!!!!!!
how's my good girl look?? *wink*

So gan zheong till i can hardly breath before i enter his house haha.
to my surprise, his mom actually bake me a mango cheesecake as birthday cake!!!!
i know!!! sooooo sweettt and nice of her right??
and even bought me a present
*shy level hit the ceiling again*
seriously am glad that i did buy smt for his family too

first pressie of the yr =)


homemade mango cheesecake
*yumz*


Pleasure to meet u both, uncle auntie =)

spotted anything yet???
hahaha we actually wearing smt really similar hahahahaha
so ngam~~~!!!


the cute little pinky bracelet frm Auntie


THAT~
concludes my special/nervous/shy night haha
Am really blessed and grateful with all the nice people i met tonight.
Again, im one lucky girl hehe =)

thanks for everything~
night peeps


fighting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio